When you visit our websites, some data is automatically collected and used. Due to the nature of the Internet, this data has to be processed on a large number of servers before your request arrives on our web server; it is therefore possible that data is collected and used in “third countries” (e.g. the USA). Our company has no influence on this process. Besides these inevitable technical processes, the provider of this website does not transmit any personal data to countries that are not subject to the EU Data Protection Directive.
The following data is collected and used in your interest for the delivery of websites (“surfing”). It is saved in the form of log files for a limited time and may be used to analyse possible technical problems:
- Date and time: this information enables us to perform time tracking and localise technical problems, for example.
- IP address: we store your IP address for a maximum of 7 days to prevent misuse and interference.
- The port through which you request data. This information is forwarded automatically by your browser.
- The referring website: some browsers also send the URL of the previously used website with each visit.
- The name of the browser you use to surf the Internet. This information is forwarded automatically by your browser. We may use this information to improve the visual presentation of the content. Your browser may also send other information, e.g. about installed programs.
- The status of the retrieval: here we can see whether the desired website exists and has been delivered to you successfully.
- Miscellaneous: for the sake of completeness, it should be mentioned that your browser may send additional data to our web server. Naturally, we have no influence on this. This data is likewise stored in the log files mentioned above.
These are small text files that are stored on your hard disk by your browser. We only use so-called session cookies. These serve to establish a clear connection between you and our Internet presence. Only a random number is stored for this purpose. The cookie is removed automatically when you close your browser.
If you use the contact form, your entries will be forwarded to our company by e-mail. Transmission of both the form and the e-mail are encrypted. Even if it were technically possible to assign your IP address to the e-mail address given in the contact form, we would not merge the data in this way. In addition to the above data, the following data is collected and used:
- E-mail address (necessary to contact you electronically)
- Message (necessary for you to describe your request)
When you apply to meetingmasters.de for a position in our team, we store and process the data we receive from you by formulars, e-mail or by post (the legal basis for the admissibility of processing it is therefore section 26 of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG), “Data processing for employment purposes”).
The following data is processed:
- Contact details (first and last name, e-mail address, address, telephone number)
- E-mail details (date, recipient, text, attachments)
- Application details
The details are received by:
- the management
- Human Resources
- the head of department
Data subjects are:
We erase your data as soon as it is no longer required for the above-mentioned purposes, unless storage continues to be necessary. When you are hired, for instance, we store your data oin your personnel file. If your application is interesting, but there is no possibility of employment at the time of application, we will store your data in an applicant pool after obtaining your consent. We do not store data beyond the statutory or other legal storage obligations.
Your data will not be transferred to a third country.
We will, of course, provide you with information about the personal data stored on you by meetingmasters.de at any time at the address below. We will be happy to rectify any personal data which in your opinion is outdated or inaccurate.
You have a right to withdraw your consent (if this is relevant to the processing described here). The withdrawal of consent is only valid for the future.
You have the right to erasure of your data when the data is no longer required, when there are no (longer) legal grounds for processing, you have objected within your rights, the data has been unlawfully processed, or the data has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation. You have the right to have the processing of your data “restricted” if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful and you oppose erasure, the data is no longer required by us, or if you still need the data, however, for legal reasons.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to oppose processing if there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation. For our part, we will consider whether we have compelling reasons that justify the processing of your data.
You have the right to receive your data provided that the processing is based on a contract, you provided this data yourself, or the processing is carried out by automated means. In the event these conditions are met, you can also request that we forward the data to a recipient of your choice.
Furthermore, you may contact a data protection supervisory authority. The contact details for the authority responsible for us can be found under Legal Information on this website.
All data traffic is SSL encrypted. Thus only the name of the requested page is transmitted unencrypted over the Internet. All other data is encrypted.
The keyword search in the sidepanel of the website is not saved.
In order for your search for service providers (hotel search, location search, MICE supplier search) to be successful, we store and process the data entered in the web form. There is no assignment to the user.
This data protection policy does not extend to your use of external links offered within our Internet pages. When we provide links, we endeavour to ensure that they also comply with our data protection and security standards. However, we have no influence on the compliance with data protection and security regulations of other providers. You should therefore seek information about the data protection policies of other providers on their respective websites.
If you have any questions or comments on the subject of data protection, please contact datenschutz(at)meetingmasters.de.
For further contact details, see the imprint.